» View archive
Employment Law Support provides a personal and professional service for Business.
The Service covers all areas of Employment Law, ranging from advice on business re-organisation to performance management issues. We understand that Employment Law advice is often required instantly and work closely with you to help your Management Team to deal quickly with difficult Employment Law issues that may arise at any time.
- We can speak to you out of business hours as required.
- Clients are guaranteed value for money from our 'no nonsense' approach.
- Clients are guaranteed a qualified response to any HR or Legal issue within 24 hours.
- Reasonable hourly rates and fixed fees allow Clients to receive up to date advice.
The Main Areas of Employment Law and HR covered are:
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Contracts of Employment
- Self Employed and Consultancy Agreements
- Fixed Term and Zero hours contracts
- Training Repayment Agreements
- Company Handbooks
- Policies, Practices and Procedures
- Internet, email and computer policies
- Redundancy Policy and Procedures
- Managing short and long-term Sickness
- Performance Management
- Dealing with Bullying at Work
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Working Time Regulations
- Discrimination issues including Race, Sex, Disability and Age
- Dealing with Employment Tribunal Claims